[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Hale-Bopp Dream

About a month, or so, ago, I actually had a dream about Hale-Bopp
hitting Earth's atmosphere and breaking up.  I drempt that I was
outside, watching as the comet hit the atmosphere.  It happened during
the day, and I saw this white, hazy cloud form against the clear, blue
sky.  I could see small streaks coming from it as it broke up.  Soon
after that, small pieces of it started hitting the ground around me,
without causing impact craters.  I picked one up and looked it over.  I
guess it was a little smaller than a standard VCR.  The base of it was
square, but, otherwise, it roughly formed a flattened pyramid.  The
texture consisted of a large, reptillian, scale-like pattern.  Of
course, if the comet actually were to hit the atmosphere, reptiles might
be all that survive. :)

Steve Sutton
Springfield, Georgia
N 32 36 59   W 81 30 59
---
 ~ SLMR 2.1a ~ Uhura on Romulans: "I think we just made contact, sir."