[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteorite fallen on a car in Franc

<< either...not the proper oxygen to fuel
 mixture present...not enough oxygen. it would have to drain out and and find
 a hot source and catch the ground on fire underneath the car. it was a
parked
 car...maybe if just parked and the catalytic converter was still
hot...maybe?
 Too many maybe's that are not likelies.

I've been to a ton of car fires and auto accidents in my 10 years (you've
probably seen a ton more George) and only once did I see the tank rupture and
the gas ignite - on the hot cat. converter.  Its tuff to do.

Kevin