[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hale-Bopp in New-caledonia

Debby,
	Just another voice saying you should hang in here for a while. What is
over your head when you start, will reach your head soon if you listen for
a while. And don't be afraid to ask questions either. We're happy to help
you learn, or just answer curious questions. I see you're up by
Albany...that's a pretty long way from where I am in High Bridge, NJ. If
you ever are down this way, stop up at the NJAA Observatory....as for
something a little easier, see if there's an Astronomy club in your area.
	I'll check some lists. It's one of the best ways to learn about all
aspects of astronomy, and a good way to look through some nice telescopes.
Then there's always meteors...:->

Wayne