[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) car - list

     Bill,

          120 MPH is NOT THAT FAST.  I have been in an accident above that
in a 76 vette.  I believe it was going more like 125-130 and that didn't
even catch it on fire, although it was pretty much totalled!  Hell I think
even some baseball pitchers can throw over 100.  I bet if you shot a rock
(or a METEORITE if you had one) at a gas tank that wasn't too big (the
rock), it would just dent it. Just  as I would rather get hit by a golfball
than a bowling ball going 120.  Inertia my friend.  Anyway Debby, I am
subscribed to the "condensed list" so I only get a few e-mails each day
which makes things all that much easier to read (and delete!)

                              1st