[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V1 #436

Subject: (meteorobs) Meteorites killing cars

>How's it going to hit the fuel tank?...I'd be highly surprised if it
penetrated the roof of a car...Too many maybe's...

Perhaps the meteorite falls at a very small angle, like 1-5 degrees,
and it bounces off the road and hits the fuel tank and you may have a
dead car.

Jonathan
If you think about it real hard, the last time I checked it is pretty
hard to kill a car as you said in your subject that Meteorites killing
cars. Therefore your statement is false and you need to check your
sources a little better.
Glad I could help-Steve

Follow-Ups: References: