[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hale-Bopp in New-caledonia

<<   On clear nights I  go out on my bicycle and find the darkest place
around my area (usually our local golf course - wouldn't they love to know
that!) and lie on my
 back and just look at the sky.  Some of my friends think I am a fool! To me
it is beautiful.>>

The people that call you a fool have never tried it.  I think more people in
the world should  take a moment and try it.

<< I have tried to watch meteor showers but I  haven't seen anything
memorable yet. >>

The meteor doesn't have to be memorable to count.  The dimmest streak in the
sky counts for something.  You'll learn as you lurk.  Its fun.

Kevin