[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: NAMN VISUAL SUMMARY REPORT

At 06:10 PM 4/18/97 -0400, Lew posted his observation and:

> What follows is the standard meteor reporting format used by
> the (mostly beginner) observers of the North American Meteor
> Network. It is a little confusing at first, but takes maybe
> 15 minutes to fill out once you're used to it...

Hi Everyone,

If anyone needs a copy of the form, or has questions regarding its use,
please let me know. Also, its use is discussed in the NAMN Guide...available
via e-mail from me at the address below.

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Awendaw, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html