[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) A Belated Hello to Debby

Hi Debby,

Sorry this welcome and hello is sooo late! I am in the process of living out
of boxes scattered between two homes and have an on again, off again affair
with my computer. I noticed our list admin. guru (Lew) asked you, "have you
visited the Web site of the North American Meteor Network, or talked with
Mark Davis, the founder? He can give you a whole ton of useful info,
specially designed for people who are just developing an interest."

That is indeed true. I have info on all types of observing, the how-to's and
why-for's....all for the asking. And there's more. They are ALL available
via e-mail at NO cost to you! :->>

And lastly....welcome to meteorobs!! I hope you enjoy the discussions, and I
look forward to your future posts.

Clear skies!

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Awendaw, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html