[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ARCHIVE RESEND: (meteorobs) Hello !!

Hello Everyone on Meteorobs

I'm an amateur from Melbourne, Australia and so far have had a lot of
fun reading the mail on Meteorobs.

I'm currently assisting with the running of the Astronomical Society of
Victoria's Meteor Section which has been going through a quiet time !
However, the director and I have been able to find more time to once
again organise activities, observing projects, observing nights, etc

For anyone interested, our humble section will be having a trip to our
society's country location to do a two night watch (weather permitting)
of the Eta Aquariids stream on the weekend of its maximum.  There are
heaps of other minor southern hemisphere streams on or near maximum
around this time.  I'll post the results of our observations for people
to have a read of.

Until Then
Adam Marsh.