[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ARCHIVE RESEND: (meteorobs) Humanoid shower?????

[RESEND OF MESSAGE FROM: Bill Hollenbach <ah52@solo.pipex.co.za>]

Hi All,
This is going to be interesting.
Ever heard of the Humanoid meteor shower??????
Well, prepare for it. It will be arriving in about 12 years time.
I heard over our local TV station, that a whole lot of people have had
their remains blasted into space. Their remains are put into capsules,
about the sizee of a lipstick, and sent off on a rocket.
Some person involved with the StarWars has left earth.
These capsules will orbit the earth for about 12 years and then fall in
and burn up.
What are they going to be called?? Humanoids/spradicalhumanoids??
Food for thought.
Well, I can , as far as I know, claim to be the first one from Cape Town
to see Hale Bopp. We spotted it at 1850 in the N/NW sky 3 degrees above
the horizon. (YIPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!    :->  )
Keepr well and lets hear about the Humanoids.
--
Bill Hollenbach     	Cederberg Observatory ah52@solo.pipex.co.za
http://aztec.co.za/exinet/travel/misc/cederobs.html