[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hello !!

-- [ From: Robert Lunsford * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

> For anyone interested, our humble section will be having a trip to our
societys
> country location to do a two night watch (weather permitting) of the
Eta
> Aquariids stream on the weekend of its maximum.  There are heaps of
other minor
> southern hemisphere streams on or near maximum around this time.  I'll
post the
> results of our observations for people to have a read of.

Adam,

We "Northerners" would truly appreciate any meteor observations you and
your group can share with us. We have a current debate concerning the
Eta Aquarids on whether the ZHR ever exceeds 50. Your data could help us
settle this question.

Thanks in Advance!

Robert Lunsford

IMO/ALPO Regional Coordinator