[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Hello from Gran Canaria. Canary Islands

At 06:42 PM 4/24/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Hello.This is my first E-mail for meteorobs.
>Francisco Alberto Rodriguez Ramirez.
>e- Mail -> Farr@neumann.teleco.ulpgc.es

Welcome, Francisco! Your English is just fine: in fact, I'd be hard-pressed
to tell it from that of some of the native speakers who frequently write to
this list! Anyway, the folks associated with the North American Meteor
Network are busy preparing for the Eta Aquarids: as George Zay says, I
doubt we'll have a show to compare with what YOU see down there, but we'll
be out!

Clear skies, and keep posting! Practicing English is just as good a reason
as any other for posting to 'meteorobs'. :)

Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latrade.com