[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) RE:Video & Image Intensifier Observations

        Is there anyone using Video or Image Intensifiers to record faint
meteors?  If so, I would like to get details on your equipment setup etc.
What is your field of coverage, focal length of imaging lens, limiting
magnitude, how do you get hard copy of your images, cost and where to obtain
this equipment.  I would like to experiment with such a system to check out
its capabilities for faint meteor spectroscopy.

        Thanks for your help.  Ed

Edward Majden                         epmajden@mars.ark.com
1491 Burgess Road                     Meteor Spectroscopy
Courtenay, B.C.                       CCD's - P.E.P.
CANADA  V9N-5R8                       Amateur Astronomy