[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Non-English Astronomy Forums?

Lew Gramer wrote:

> By the way, Francisco's post brought a question to mind: how many other
> meteor and general-astronomy forums are there out there, that do NOT use
> English as their primary language?? For instance, I wouldn't be --

Hi Paco, hi Lew.

Here is the newsgroup and mailing list who i know.

Regards

Astronomia <astronomia@correo.dis.ulpgc.es>
    To: majordomo@correo.dis.ulpgc.es
    Message: subscribe astronomia

Astro_espana <ASTRO_ESPANA@LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES>
    To: listserv@listserv.rediris.es
    Message: subscribe astro_espana YOUR-NAME
    (This list is linked with the es.ciencia.astrofisica newsgroup)

astro-l <astro-l@dino.conicit.ve>