[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) RE: meteorobs-digest V1 #447

Dave,

I hope you do not mind me butting in, but I wanted to answer the
question just in case Norman does not get around to it. Norman would
tell you to look toward the south since he faces this direction for
every shower. However I feel since the radiant is located in the
eastern sky I would face this direction at an elevation of at least
60 degrees. This way you will also see the Eta Aquarids that travel
toward the north and probably seen more shower members per hour.

Bob Lunsford

IMO/ALPO