[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Robin Cook's: Invasion

If you saw the first part of the movie Invasion-Sunday night, then you
saw a good first half of the movie continueing Mon. May 5th 8:00p.m.
CDT. The meteorite showers (neon green dics falling from the sky) that
was in the movie was unbelievable, too bad those aren't the showers that
we could get, then they would be very seeable. Please! If your watching
the part two of the movie on Monday then visit my homepage at:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/5098/Universe.html for more
information on how you can email me a review of the movie amd I will
post in on the page.-Thanks

Clear Skies

Steve Crowley
Amatuer Astronomer
*Visit my updated Astronomy homepage at:         *
*http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/5098 *