[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Eta Aquarid results May 7/8 ZAYGE

Eta Aquarid results for May 7/8 Zayge.

This morning I recorded meteor data and plotted everything but the eta
aquarids. The skies were clear and averaged about 6.0 from about 1 am to
 4:51 am PDT. I recorded a total of 47 meteors...more than the last two
previous nites. I again recorded only 18 eta aquarids for the entire
period...the same as last night. My last hour was 12....still less than what
I usually get under similar circumstances in previous years from my S. Calif.
location. The brightest meteor was a -1 sporadic. The eta aquarids were
overall on the dim side with trains noted for a lot of them.
George Zay