[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Possible Eta Aquarid photo

Well, I just did some film developing for my last 4 observing nites. It
appear that I captured a meteor with my 50mm on the night of May 6/7. It was
guided, but the rotating shutter wasn't being operated over that camera. I'm
not sure if it's an eta aquarid or not? The negatives are drying and I
haven't gotten a real good look at it nor checked my records. My gut hunch
says it could very well be an eta aquarid. I did list a 0 magnitude eta
aquarid as a possible photo capture during that exposure time and with that
camera...Will let you all know later.
George Zay