[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Earlier fireball releases.

>I have a listing of fireballs the defense satellites have detected. If you
>could supply the dates you are interested in I will check for you. I think
>their sensors record about 30 events world wide per year.-- Thomas Ashcraft

Thomas,

How about providing the entire list. Or you could send it to me and I could
create a section on the NAMN web site for this material. I frequently get
e-mail from people asking about brilliant fireballs they saw or heard of
years ago. Although most of these letters have to do with the 1972 object
that skipped off the atmosphere, I have received a few other intriguing
letters over the last decade. Your list might provide answers for some
people.

Gary