[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball over Berne, Switzerland

At 05:01 PM 5/14/97 +0200, Ueli Schwarz wrote:
>Last night I was on my way home when I saw a fireball going down.
>I saw it when I was some 500 meters away from the railway station
>which is situated in the city of Berne.

Hi, Ueli, and thanks for the description. I sure wish I could have seen
your fireball. Not just for its own sake, but for the pleasure of being in
Bern as well - that's one heck of a beautiful city! :>

Uebrigens, be sure to formally report any data you remember about the
fireball - and your data was pretty extensive! There's a form on the Web
you can fill out to report fireball sightings to the IMO. It's at:
	http://www.imodot net/fireball/report.html

Clear skies!
Lew