[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Internet Message

Bill!

You must not understand the world very well.  But then, I belong to a
Galaxy-wide group of spies (I am very serious.) that relay
information to me.  3 Billion people on Earth are communist.  And, by
2001, that number will reach 6 Billion (The entire population).  The
Chinese have established navy yards in California, and have seized
control of the Panama Canal.  That's right, the US is surrounded.
And the US army ran 7 simulations of wars: the US was defeated by the
communists *every* time.  And it doesn't help that our president is
communist himself.  So, when Russia, who is 5x more powerful than the
United States, declares war, the US will just be absorbed into
communism.  US's leaders are communist kings, but the hard-working
citizens are _slaves_.  And I will stake my life on this:   2
asteroids will strike the earth in the first decade of the 21 Century,
 and will kill 5 Billion people.  And I have proof of this, if you
don't believe me.

Jonathan