  Great White North
  Temp. 8C (46F) and cloudy...

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

DATE:	5/15/97 9:56 PM
RE:	RASC List: NASA 1999 Eclipse Reference Publication
From: jander@cc.UManitobadot ca

The NASA eclipse circular on the August 1999 total eclipse over Europe, the
Middle East and India has arrived on my doorstep and I now have 500 copies to
distribute. You can get one for free, provided you send me a SASE with $3.10 in
stamps for delivery in Canada or $4.85 for US delivery. Foreign delivery is
$8.05. It's a big one this time - 121 pages.

For those outside of Canada with no access to Canadian stamps, I'll accept any
form of negotiable paper: international postal coupons (make sure they're
stamped by the originating post office - they're worth .90 each in Canada), cash
(round off to the nearest dollar and make sure you convert to Canadian dollars),
or a small chicken. (Halifax and other east coast residents can send a cod or
small lobster).

Mail to: 	Jay Anderson
		Environment Canada
		123 Main Street, Suite 150