[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

REQUEST re: (meteorobs) Internet Message

Howdy, guys. Listen, it's not that *I'm* not interested in y'all's views of geopolitics and religion, but meteorobs really ain't the place. If you feel the need to discuss such topics with your fellow astronomers, the ASTRO mailing list is fertile ground for you... Thanks for your forbearance and courtesy.

Sorry, but if the discussion continues, I may have to ask the list whether some folks should be unsubscribed temporarily.

Lew, listadminman