[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Astronomy Internship...

Hey everybody,
                              I`m kind of young a matter of fact I`m
going to high school next year and I`d like to know if there is anything
I could do to get to know more about astronomy. I`ve been studying
astronomy for a year and a half now. I know alot for my age and I was
wondering if any of you could give me some advice about what to do to get
more advanced like; how to get an internship in science or astronomy, I
was thinking of space camp but it`s to expensive or where I can get in a
local group. Thanks in advance for anyone who can give me help and bye.
Also, sorry for taking up  space on personal matters.

Conrad (Amatuer Astronomer)
Donwon1@juno.com
41 N
69 E