[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Elevation Estimates

GWG,
	I'm not arguing the point that your suggestion is a minor thing for
experienced observers, in fact I will probably try it after my first spring
training appearence. However, since many of the readers of the maillist
have little or no under the sky experience, I'm just saying that for
beginners, they should concentrate on the major items first, then add these
ancillary items as their skills mature and they are comfortable enough to
do it. For the new observer, estimating magnitude is enough of a challenge!
We're on the same page here George, and I do like the idea :->
Just my 2 cents @ 45 degrees elevation :-))

Wayne