[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs)Whats Going On Here? (was: Internet Message)

In a message dated 97-05-20 21:18:22 EDT, JON writes:

<<The meteorites that will hit the earth will destroy 50-90% of humans.
 They will be a 1/2 mile in diameter and will break up into smaller
pieces.  75% of the sources for oxygen will be destroyed.>>

<< I suppose they are not needed.  But then, I thought you might like to
 know that an asteroid is headed right for earth this very moment. I
 can prove it if you don't believe me!  >>

<<Has anyone recieved the July issue of _ASTRONOMY_?
It has a new design that I think is a lot better!>>

Someone please tell me what any of this has to do w/ Observing Meteors?

Jon, If you need conversation doesn't Prodigy have chat rooms?

and PLEASE stop sending one line posts, its a terrible waste of space, not
every post needs to be replied to, and not everyone has space for idle
chit-chat.

Kevin K