[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) May 21 sighting

Hi, Howard. Your email reached the 'meteorobs' mailing list of amateur
meteor observers. Please do report your observation of the fireball! The
International Meteor Organization (or just IMO to their friends) provides a
Web-based report form available on their Web site, at:
	http://www.imodot net/fireball/report.html

If you explore the www.imodot net site, you can also find reports of other
fireballs which they've received through this form. Clear skies!

Lew Gramer