From: Cliff Krieger <ckrieger>
Subject: mail
To: everyone
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 09:20:53 -0400 (EDT)

If you haven't noticed by now, mail has not been getting in for several
days.  It seems that the mail daemon on gatekeeper died.  It looks like
it happened on Friday some time just after I left.  I swear, you take
one little extra day off, and it all goes to hell in a hand basket!
Anyway, mail should start flooding in over the next 6 or so hours.  If
you are a member of a particluarly picky mailing list, you may have to
resubscribe.

-cliff
------- End of Forwarded Message