[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Polar Spacecraft Images Support Theory of Interplanetary Snowbal

Hi Bob,

> Thank you for posting this very interesting article. I have one question
> regarding the visibility fo these objects: would they be detectable at
> night from the surface in the visual range of the spectrum and could
> they be related to the "nebulous meteors" (large, diffuse) that many
> observers (myself included) have occasionally reported.

unfortunately I cannot answer your question. A friend of mine forwarded me
this NASA press release and I thougt it would be of interest to all
meteorobs subscribers. Maybe you should contact them directly?

Sirko