[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Polar Spacecraft Images Support Theory of Interplanetary Snowbal

There is a book by Dr. Louis A. Frank called:

 THE BIG SPLASH,  Birch Lane Press, 1990,  255 pages, ISBN 1-55972-033-6

which details his observations and argument for the existence of these
so-called "small comets."  I have seen the book occaisionally in used book
stores for around $5.00 in science/astronomy sections. I have had the book
for awhile but haven't had a chance to study it as yet.  It looks to be an
intriguing saga since it seems that Frank was initially considered by
mainstream science to be a crackpot.

Clear skies,
Thomas Ashcraft