[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) mIRC32

At 10:01 PM 5/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Lew-
>Didn't you talk about something about a room in IRC a few week ago? I
>think its a great idea. You can control the room yourself, I have had
>this program for more than a year. I think you can still download from
>the Internet and its free and not very big I think we as Meteorobs
>should strongly think about the Internet Relay Chat. Its a great way to
>speak among each other instead of through messages.

Not meaning to interrupt, I just wanted to pass on that we have just ended a
few "trial" sessions of IRC, all of which went very well. It seems to be an
excellent medium to discuss meteors in addition to meteorobs. Another
session is now being planned for the next week. Once all of the details are
worked out, I will post an announcement to meteorobs.

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Awendaw, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html