[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Perseids in Hawaii

At 08:54 PM 6/2/97 -1000, you wrote:
>While I'm on here, Lew, just let me mention that Meteor Group Hawaii will be
>out in force for the Perseids this year, and if anyone happens to be in
>Hawaii in August, we'd be glad to have you come watch with us, at our VERY
>dark site on Mauna Loa.

Now THAT's a tempting offer, Jim... If I could afford the trip, I'd make
reservations tomorrow! :)

Still hoping to make it to my Keys site again this year, but maybe during
one of the Leonid maxes these next couple of years? I'd sure not want to
get clouded out for THAT shower - though a really dark sky might actually
be a disadvantage in a meteor storm!

Clear skies,
Lew