[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) One more info resource for the newbie

  Sorry to have deleted prior text to which I am replying...

  RE: A recent request for introductory info on the basics of meteor
      observing...

         In addition to the previously mentioned (and essential) resources
  (i.e.  IMO/NAMN/ALPO), I had found the AMS (American Meteor Society)
  Bulletin No. 202 "Introduction to Visual Meteor Observing very helpful and
  informative when I began formal observing a few years back. The WWW address
  for this bulletin:  www.serve.com/meteors/ams202.html

         BTW, I recently noticed the NAMN on-line Guide to Meteor
  Observing was further updated with the chapter on Telescopic Observation
  being added.  Great work you NAMN guys.

  Just my 2 pesos worth,

  Joseph D. Assmus
  Office of Sleep and Circadian Studies, UCSD
  San Diego, CA