[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Xi Draconids?

Hi all. I'm new to this list, actually to the entire subject. If any of you
could point in a direction to find some lit, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Anyway, I was out last night with some friends in the desert (a couple of
miles away from Phoenix, AZ). It was aorund 1.30 a.m, I observed a wide
array of metors. Was there a shower last night? Just curious.

Alex

-Believe nothing, until you question everything-

-Knowledge is Power-

-> If the answer to the purpose of life is found, what's the question ? <-

.oO"There are no dangerous weapons, there are only dangerous men"Oo.

"When I was a little boy everything was black and white, good and bad.
Then I grew up and saw that everything was grey"