[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: [ASTRO] IMO

At 5:08 PM -0700 6/16/97,  THOMAS T WOJACK wrote:
>I would just like to say that the 1998 IMO calendar was very nicely
>done and *extremely* impressive!  If you haven't seen it yet, point
>your web browser to:
>
>       http://www.imodot net/calendar/cal98.html

Of more immediate interest is

	http://www.imodot net/calendar/cal97.html

(But I must say, while the information containted on these pages is indeed
impressive, the html design is not.  That damn thing takes forever to load.
It would be far better to divide it into separate pages for each shower.)

---
Bill Arnett              billa@znet.com           http://www.seds.org/billa/

  "I know that I am mortal and the creature of a day; but when I search
   out the massed wheeling circles of the stars, my feet no longer touch
   the earth, but, side by side with Zeus himself, I take my fill of
   ambrosia, the food of the gods." -- Claudius Ptolemaeus (Ptolemy)

Follow-Ups: References: