[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball Sighting

At 10:52 PM 6/16/97 -0400, you wrote:

>This was reported to the AMS on their web page, but the page returns no
>response leaving the feeling that it is not functioning correctly.

Hi Michael, and thank you for the report.  I do not think that our server
automatically sends out acknowledgements.  Instead, Jim Bedient usually
sends out our appreciation and any follow up questions personally.

He is currently traveling on the mainland, but I will double check that
your report was properly received when he returns.

Thank you,

     Jim

James Richardson
Graceville, Florida
richardson@digitalexp.com

Operations Manager / Radiometeor Project Coordinator
American Meteor Society (AMS)
http://www.serve.com/meteors/