[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: [ASTRO] IMO

Hi Bill,

> (But I must say, while the information containted on these pages is indeed
> impressive, the html design is not.  That damn thing takes forever to load.
> It would be far better to divide it into separate pages for each shower.)

you are right, it would have been better to split the calendar into
different pieces. In fact, it would not have made much extra work. I'll
keep this in mind for the 1999 edition. For now I can only suggest you to
download the calendar once complete, so that your browser can take it from
the cache later on.
Sirko

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*          Str.246 Nr.16            *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-13086 Berlin           *                                    *
*        sirko.molau@dlrdot de         *                       Shakespeare  *
*      http://www.snafudot de/~smo     *                                    *