[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: (meteorobs) SKy Party`s

>No So! We have our share of crummy weather but it rarely produces any
>liquid. The skys seems clearest during the period of the full moon
>and then takes a turn for the worst at new moon.
>
>Bob

I have the same problem! Although meteorologists say there is no solid link
between weather patterns and the moon, they obviously have not talked to
amateur astronomers. Maybe we can get a BIG government grant to study such
things. :-) The grant must be big enough to allow you to upgrade from your
16-inch reflector and me from my 13-inch. I suspect the patterns would be
much more noticeable if bigger telescopes were involved! I bet Obsession
30-inch reflectors would do the trick!

Gary