[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Other Mailing List`s???

Hi Conrad,

>            I would like to know how to join other mailing list`s besides
> meteorobs. Can someone tell me how to join the mailing list of ALPO, IMO,
> AMS, AAA and AAS if they have any. Also please don`t send me web sites to
> look at because I do not have an online service. I only have a free
> e-mail server that`s why I can only send e-mail texts.

speaking for IMO-News, you simply have to send a short e-mail with your
name and your address to imo-news-request@imodot net. The list admin (me :-)
will then put you to the list a.s.a.p.
Sirko

> Conrad Humphrey (Amatuer Astronomer)
                       ^^^
... seems to be a standard typo. If I hurry when writing a mail I often
mix the same letters up.

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*          Str.246 Nr.16            *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-13086 Berlin           *                                    *
*        sirko.molau@dlrdot de         *                       Shakespeare  *
*      http://www.snafudot de/~smo     *                                    *