[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) July 7 Observations

Hi Marco,

> By the way: the last hour has seen beatifull noctilucent clouds from the
> Netherlands!

last night we had another bright NLC display in Germany (Berlin/Potsdam).
I first saw them on my way home at 21:00 UT. Half an hour later I rang
Juergen Rendtel to organize a second double-station photographic session.
We took a number of shoots around midnight when the NLC were already
vanishing. Later I realized, that my camera did not transport the film. :-((
Anyway, we have nice double-station photographs from the bright display of
June 22/23, which are currently analyzed.
Best wishes, Sirko

*           Sirko Molau             *                    __              *
*          Str.246 Nr.16            *             " 2B v 2B "            *
*          D-13086 Berlin           *                                    *
*        sirko.molau@dlrdot de         *                       Shakespeare  *
*      http://www.snafudot de/~smo     *                                    *