[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) center fuel tank

In my message to George,  We TWA retirees,stated in part,

"We can see how a fuel tank could explode without an outside ignition
source."  It should have read, We cannot see how a fuel tank could explode
without an outside ignition source.

There have been some who have reported various stories from the media. Or the
report regarding the 737 aircraft on the ground in the Phillipines about the
Center Wing Tank blowing up. The info in that case was reported to be caused
by the operator doing a modication to the logo light and incorrectly routed
some high voltage wires incorrectly.

Or about miliary aircraft. There is world of difference between operation of
military a/c and commercial aircraft.

Lloyd