[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) IRC Chat

MAKE THAT "centurion.daldot net"! Note the "o" in "centurion"!!!

Anyway, here's a hearty "Second!" to Mark's message! The #namn Internet
"Chat Room" is a wonderful way for beginning observers to interact with and
learn from each other, AND for the more advanced observers to share their
knowledge and perspective... If anyone on the 'meteorobs' list is
interested in attending this chat tonight, but you're not sure HOW, contact
me PRIVATELY at:
	dedalus@latrade.com
today, and I'll do what I can to help you get set up. (Like you, Wayne! :>)

Lew Gramer <dedalus@latrade.com>
aka, owner-meteorobs@latrade.com