[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) I'm back!

Hello everyone, I'm back from camp in Schroon Lake, NY, USA.  Was Fun.
  When I woke up this morning, my right side of my face
_was_covered_in_snot_.  My right eye couldn't be opened because the
skin under my eye was puffed up.  The origin of this disease is
unknown.  Its' terrible!  Thank God this didn't happen the day I left
for camp! ;-)

I can't eat, smile, or be idle without pain.  My left elbow is
covered in a rash, and one of my adult teeth is starting to come out.
 I DON'T WANT FALSE TEETH!  This is a nightmare.  The worst part of
it is, that I'm 15.  I've NEVER had 'chicken pox' before.   If this
is it, well, I don't want to think about it!

Jonathan (In pain!)