[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) mIRC ???

On 28 Jul 97 at 21:48, Mark Davis wrote:

Hi Mark and All!!

> >I have a question - I wnt to join #namn Monday nite and it wouldn't let me in
> >saying I needed the correct key. Any idea what this is??
>
> Kev, sorry about that but a "key" was set by someone inside the room by
> accident and I wasn't able to remove it during the session due to nickserv
> being down. It will be ready to go next Monday.

I too, tried to log on and join the IRC, and recieved the same
message about a key.
My  attempts at the Dcchat didn't work either, oh, well maybe next
week.

Thanks for letting me try.

kimhay@adan.kingstondot net
Moonlight Cascade BBS (613-353-7369)
Highlights Astronomy,SciFi,Cooking & Health
http://www1.kingstondot net/~kimhay
44.28.28N 76.29.45W