[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) More info

At 06:42 AM 7/29/97 +0000, you wrote:
>does one pick it up on the website?

Hi Kim,
Members of NAMN receive the newsletter automatically, so you should have
gotten a copy. If not, please let me know. The "NAMN Newsletter" of last
year is no longer produced. Beginning earlier this year, it was combined
with the NJAA newsletter and is now known as "Radiant Rising."

Older issues of the NAMN Newsletter are available at our web site. There has
been a delay in getting Radiant Rising on the homepage as our webmaster
(Gary Kronk) is on vacation.

Btw, the #namn room on IRC no longer needs a "key." Sorry about the problems
last night! I have been looking forward to getting to chat with you 'in
person', so hope you will be able to make it Monday....

Mark Davis
MeteorObs@charlestondot net
Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, USA
Coordinator, North American Meteor Network
Assistant Coordinator, ALPO Meteors Section
Visit the NAMN home page at:
	http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html