[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) More info

On 29 Jul 97 at 23:04, Mark Davis wrote:

Hi Mark!!

> Members of NAMN receive the newsletter automatically, so you should have
> gotten a copy. If not, please let me know. The "NAMN Newsletter" of last
> year is no longer produced. Beginning earlier this year, it was combined
> with the NJAA newsletter and is now known as "Radiant Rising."

Ok, sorry to see the NAMN newsletter go. But I do not believe that I
have seen the Radiant Rising newsletter though. Possibly you could se
nd me a copy, or maybe I can get Cathy to forward me a copy .

> Btw, the #namn room on IRC no longer needs a "key." Sorry about the problems
> last night! I have been looking forward to getting to chat with you 'in
> person', so hope you will be able to make it Monday....

Great, I shall log on Monday, and give it a whirl again, it would be
nice to chat will everyone.

May the meteors cross you line of sight.....

Kim

kimhay@adan.kingstondot net
Moonlight Cascade BBS (613-353-7369)
Highlights Astronomy,SciFi,Cooking & Health
http://www1.kingstondot net/~kimhay
44.28.28N 76.29.45W