[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Website Designers

Notice to Website Designers:

World Wide Promotions is glad to offer all website
design firms a wholesale rate on its promotion services.
Why not resell these services to your current clients
and reap the monetary benefit of our wholesale
prices. Offer our services to potential clients
to add value and close sales.

Imagine yourself as a website owner. You have recently
spent $2000 on a beautiful new website. But nobody
is visiting the site. How do you feel about your
investment? Not good. That is not how you want
your customers feeling. They won't be buying any
more services from you and they probably won't refer
any business your way. Even though you did your
job well, the customer did not benefit.

A website is much like placing a storefront in
the middle of the woods. Unless you tell people
it is there, they won't find it! That is where
we take over. We help build website traffic and more
importantly, generate leads for your customers.

For more information call us at (603)773-5904
or email us at sales@worldwidepromo.com .

World Wide Promotions
PO Box 4635
Portsmouth, NH 03802
(603)773-5904
http://www.worldwidepromo.com
Offering:

Targeted Email lists
Bulk Email services
Newsletter maintenance
Custom Search Engine submissions
Press releases
Industry specific directory location and submission
Banner advertising campaigns
Consulting services.