[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Perseids 1997 from the Netherlands

Hi everybody!

The Perseids are observed from the Netherlands too.
Our very first obervations come from Koen Miskotte from Ermelo, Marco
Langbroek from Voorschoten and Carl Johannink from Lattrop.
Our weatherman predict sunny weather next week so we will be out in the
dark to Biddinghuizen and all those other dark places in our light polluted
country...
But we will travel back to our homes after observing and will keep you all
informed of our results.
Visit the website of the Dutch Meteor Society frequently and you will be
informed completely and timely!

http://home.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm

We wish everybody happy observing!

Casper.

Leonids-'98? A once (twice?) in your lifetime appearance! You can't afford
to miss it!

Casper ter Kuile, Akker 145, NL-3732 XD, De Bilt, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-30-2203170;  Fax: +31-30-2202695;  GSM: +31-6-54723974
E-mail1: pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl;  E-mail2: casper.ter.kuile@rivmdot nl
WWW: http://www.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm