[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Message??

<<
 HI Geo,
 I dont know wether you have received my meesage regarding the perculiar
 "stone" that was handed to me.
 I reallise you are observing meteors at the moment, so I do not know
 wether you received it or not.

Yes Bill...I did receive your message about the peculiar stone that you have.
Sorry I haven't answered sooner..dot been quite swamped for time lately...mainly
due to lots of observing ... sleeping and whatever in preparation for the
next night of observing. You might have a meteorite...but of course someone
nearby will have to take a close look at it to make a determination. Sorry I
can't be of much help to you at the moment...good luck with your possible
find.
George