[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FWD: Fireball report from CO & WY, USA

------- Forwarded Message
Date: 04 Aug 97 10:05:47 -0700
From: "Michael Frazier" <MFRAZIER@us.oracle.com>
To: netastrocatalog@latrade.com
Subject: (IAAC) Fwd: Meteor flashes

Sorry, this isn't an official report, but I'm looking for others that
may have seen similar occurances this past Saturday night (3-Aug).  All
flashes that we observed in Colorado were from 10pm - 1am MDT.  Apparently
people in WY also observed these same flashes.

See attached report for some details...

/*
Michael M. Frazier		Oracle Internal Systems Support
mfrazier@us.oracle.com		Colorado Springs, Colorado
frazierm@usadot net
http://www.juggling.org/~michael.frazier/

"It's Microsoft versus mankind with Microsoft having only a slight lead."
	- Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle Corporation, March 4, 1997
*/